Friday, March 12, 2010

Page 9--Warning: Keats Fangirls May Squee at Deafening Pitches


And, once again, we see just how much of myself goes into these various characters. You haven't seen it yet, but Jaynie's crazy, Lisa's a Keats fangirl, and Kurt's thinking of teaching. Oh, and the fact that they're all English Majors and taking half the classes I am..... *sigh* Hey, they say write what you know... I guess that means doodle what you know as well.


In other news.... SPRING BREAK! I will try to make sure I still update each day that I'm supposed to but be warned, I have no idea how many updates I'll have to post that actually follow the storyline I have set up. At this point, the characters you need to know have been introduced, so I don't need to depend on a plotline at the moment anywho. Happy Weekend! =D

No comments: