Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'M SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I know, I know, I said I'd post by Wednesday about TWO weeks ago.... You see, I was in a show.... And it was tech week.... And I'm in six classes, three of which are reading heavy classes, another of which is a math class (and I suck at math) and one of which requires me to see a LOT of plays.... Oh, and I also have a job that requires 12 hours of work a week.... Oops...... I'll try not to let this happen.

The good news is I have a few strips done or only requiring some form of ink on them to make them easier to read, so I have a little updating ability starting. So here's the deal. I have an apology picture of me explaining why I didn't start as soon as I meant to, and in a few minutes I'll be updating the first page!

(BTW... This has no darker inks, it's a pencil sketch, sorry)

1 comment:

Rose Thorn said...

Further apologies... I'm trying to post the first page, but I'm having trouble uploading it... It's going to be posted soon, I promise. -.-